- Various accessBe-Tech G8A3MT has two access solutions, RF Card key or PIN code for your convenience.
- Invisible keypadKeypad numbers can be seen only when you touch the screen with your palm.
- Fake PIN codeYou can make an instant PIN code for security.
- Operation status notificationWhenever any operation is made, the LED indicator informs you what is
happening through different colors and signs.
- Automatic lockingDoor lock will be locked automatically after opening door a few seconds
(Manual operation is also available)
- Missing key invalidationOnce you lose your key, it has no validation as long as you re-register the rest
of your keys.
- Anti-panic exit systemFor convenience and in case of emergency, it allows you to open the door by simply
turning its handle from inside.
- Alarm (Incorrect RF Card or PIN code attempt)Alarm will be on and lasts for 60 seconds if anyone attempts to open the lock with incorrect
RF Card or PIN code for 3 times.
- Low battery warning signalA continuous “beep” sound during door access will alert you to replace batteries.
- Scramble codeYou can enter random numbers prior to the right code when there is a chance of
exposing it to others
- Mechanical key overrideFor emergency, it can also be unlocked with a mechanical key.